Types of non-standard screws and applicable occasions:
(1) Pre-embedded screws are mainly used for suspension and fixing of air-conditioning pipes, water pipes, electric pipes, ceilings, etc.
(2) Twisted flat head non-standard screws can be used on cement concrete, brick walls and hollow bricks for fixing fixtures.
(3) Internally forced internal tooth non-standard screws for fixing marble, water pipes, electric tubes and angle irons.
(4) Casing type non-standard screws, mainly used for fixing soundproof walls and sanitary equipment.
(5) Externally forced internal tooth non-standard screws, mainly used for the hanging pipes of water pipes, electric pipes, air conditioners, and various angle irons and steel sections.
(6) Twisted casing non-standard screws for fixing the lighting, light steel dragon skeleton and sanitary equipment.
(7) Hollow non-standard screws, suitable for fixing the door frame, the frame, the bathroom accessories and the wall decorations.
When using non-standard screws, first use the impact drill (hammer) on the corresponding size of the hole on the fixed body, then insert the bolt and the expansion tube into the hole, and tighten the nut to make the bolt, the expansion tube, the mounting piece and the fixed body. The expansion between the two becomes one. After tightening, it will expand. There is a big head at the end of the bolt. The outer sleeve of the bolt is a round tube slightly larger than the diameter of the bolt. There are several openings in the tail part. When the bolt is tightened, the tail of the big head is brought into the open tube. The tube is flushed to achieve the purpose of expansion, and then the bolt is fixed on the ground or the wall to achieve rooting.
ADDRESS:No.21 GaoYa Road, JiangShan Industry, Yinzhou District, Ningbo City
Please fill in your mailbox information