1. The self-tapping screw is a kind of screw with a drill bit. It is constructed by special electric tools, drilling, tapping, fixing and locking. Self-tapping screws are mainly used for the connection and fixing of some thinner plates, such as the connection of color steel plates and color steel plates, the connection of color steel plates with purlins and wall beams, etc., and their penetration ability is generally not more than 6mm, and the maximum is not more than 12mm.
2. Self-tapping screws are often exposed to the outside and have strong corrosion resistance. The rubber seals ensure that the screws are free of water and have good corrosion resistance.
3. Self-tapping screws are suitable for wood materials, which is the wood screw we often say. They are usually operated by hand. Due to manpower constraints, these screws are generally small and have a narrow range of use.
4. Self-tapping screws combine the tap and bolt. The front is the tap and the back is the thread. On a generally soft material, you can screw it in directly after drilling an empty space. The thread is tapped by the tap, and the bolt thread is hardened. If the screw diameter is small, the material is also very soft. You don't even have to punch holes first, such as screwing into wood.
5. Self-tapping screws are usually described by three parameters: the number of screw diameters, the number of threads per inch, and the length of the screw. The screw diameter series has 10 grades and 12 grades, and the corresponding screw diameters are 4.87mm and 5.43mm respectively; the number of threads per inch has four levels of 14, 16, and 24, and the number of threads per inch is larger. The stronger the drilling ability.
ADDRESS:No.21 GaoYa Road, JiangShan Industry, Yinzhou District, Ningbo City
Please fill in your mailbox information